One of my main goals for the year is to organize and declutter. This room instantly tells you why this needs to be a priority! Everything without a place gets thrown in and then I close the door and don’t have to worry about it.
I’ve decided enough is enough! My parents are coming at the end of the month and I am too embarrassed to let them see this… the room may have looked similar last year when they were here.
This definitely won’t be a one day job, especially with two little ones at home, but I will get this done!
Steps to organizing and decluttering this ridiculous room
- Everything put in its place
- Large bins ready for anything to be sold or donated
- Recycling area set up, I used a large diaper box
- Shredding area set up, instantly shred and then put paper in box for recycling
- Garbage bag ready to be filled (hopefully of junk)
Update to follow!