My DD loves doing crafts but sometimes it’s difficult to come up with ideas, even with the numerous pins on Pinterest! Plus who wants to deal with the massive clean up afterwards?! Why is it that planning and clean up take hours, yet doing the actual craft takes 10 minutes?
Luckily, the local museum rescues us every week! They offer a craft which means no planning, no clean up, and as an added bonus, an excuse to leave the house!
This weeks craft was super cute and easy, cardinals!
- red paint
- paint brush
- blue cardstock
- orange cardstock
- googly eyes
- cotton balls
- glue stick
- hot glue gun
- Paint hand using red paint
- Stamp birds with thumb side facing the top of blue cardstock
- While paint is drying, cut orange cardstock into beaks and feet
- Glue beaks, feet, and eyes onto cardinals
- Hot glue branches under cardinals
- Glue cotton balls and snowflakes on scene